Monday, June 2, 2008

Another Rainy Saturday

This is possibly the 5th or 6th Saturday since April that the weather forecast called for possible thunder showers. Spring in New York is so undependable. Despite the forecast I decided to go out for an early "quickie" before the rain. The rain came down simultaneously with my stepping out the door. I sat on the deck depressed fully outfitted, shod, gloved and helmeted. Thirty minutes later the sun came out and the roads dried. Halfway through my "quickie" thick clouds rolled in. I continued my ride praying that the Bicycling Gods would be kind to me. Come to think of it, whose names would be on that list?.



Posted by Picasa










High tide was above normal. The bridge over Meeting House Creek was about an inch above the water.













The seat with the best view in the house.


















Trek's newest model. The E.T built for the 2008 Tour De France.

No comments:

Post a Comment